Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Time for Celebration and Renewal

We begin by wishing you a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah and Happy Kwanzaa. If none of that fits, please accept our wishes that the rest of your day and all of your tomorrows be all that you envision and more!

Once again we enter into a season of celebration, and say THANK YOU to everyone who has provided stories, inspiration, positive feedback, or prayers. The past twelve months have been filled with expanded opportunity, new experiences and explosive growth. Despite the story told by the numbers in my checkbook, there is new hope in many of our recent experiences.

According to the statistics from our software tracking system, VISIONS is now being read in more than a dozen countries. We now share information worldwide on FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN and other social media sites by taking advantage of the rapid growth of the World Wide Web. During the past twelve months, we have established four social media groups. The membership in groups we’ve founded totals over two hundred individuals. Even more significant is the input and positive feedback we are receiving from many family, friends and associates, along with new and renewed relationships. All this is possible only because of God’s Blessings, and you can say you helped, because you are among those blessings.

I’ve become involved in new opportunities, including taking advantage of free webinars (on-line seminars) that share the knowledge, experience and concern of others from the convenience of a home computer. I’ve experienced new possibilities by connecting with new family members, and gaining mentors and contacts around the world.

Just recently I connected almost by accident (it was really much more than that!) with Keith Lightfoot, a well known author and speaker from Christchurch, New Zealand, a place I had visited several years ago. Keith has so far been responsible for me gaining a new contact in David Whyte, while a family member was responsible for me connecting with VaLisa J. Bakke of Norway.

Meeting new people, continued education, new opportunities are just a few of the tangible and intangible results that arrive at my doorstep daily. One of the many intangible results is benefiting and being empowered by the message I have long shared with others.

Is what I do for everyone? Of course not, but for each one who seeks personal and professional growth, becoming an asset to the community, or simply finding peace and harmony, there are opportunities in our midst. My challenge and vision is to be a part of the solution you seek, by lending my encouragement and support. My hope is that you will join me in that effort during the coming year, sharing your visions, accomplishments and challenges with myself and other VISIONS readers. I am convinced that our collective strengths can overcome our individual weaknesses. I am convinced we were put here on earth for each other, so my commitment is to continue to be here for you. Won’t you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment